If you or a loved one are looking for residential aged care, there is no better way to see if our home is right for you than by taking a personal tour. You will be able to see the beautifully designed rooms and facilities for yourself and meet our compassionate and caring team.
We fully understand and appreciate the concern at this time regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19). Rest assured that your health and safety is our top priority and we have put in place many measures to ensure a safe environment at Karingal Green as well as honouring the National Cabinets requirements for social distancing.
COVID-19 Visitor Access Information for
Our number one priority is the safety and well being of our residents and staff.
We thank you for your continued support during this time. Hall & Prior remains prepared and our staff are confident with our Outbreak Management Plan.
The WA Government has implemented visitor entry conditions at all Residential Aged Care Facilities in Western Australia.
In accordance with WA Government restrictions, only two (2) visitors per resident per day are allowed into residential aged care facilities. Exemptions may apply for compassionate reasons.
All visitors are required to:
- wear a surgical mask both indoors and outdoors;
- provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and current influenza vaccination on request; and
- comply with all COVID-19 screenings and protocols including social distancing.
You are not permitted to enter if:
- you have been a close contact of a COVID-19 positive person in the last 7 days;
- you do not have an up-to-date influenza vaccination; or
- you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or any respiratory illness.
For up-to-date information from the WA Government, please click here.