If you or a loved one are looking for residential aged care, there is no better way to see if our home is right for you than by taking a personal tour. You will be able to see the beautifully designed rooms and facilities for yourself and meet our compassionate and caring team.
COVID-19 Visitor Access Information for
We are really excited to announce that effective 7am Monday 20 March 2023:
- Wearing of masks will no longer be mandatory in our homes however;
– masks will be mandatory should a home be in outbreak
- Masks (surgical and P2/N95) will still be available if staff or visitors choose to wear them;
- Staff and visitors who are close contacts should continue to wear a P2/N95 mask while in our homes;
- Rapid Antigen Testing is strongly encouraged for all visitors but is still mandatory for all staff.
While we have made this decision based on low numbers of cases in the community we will continue to review this decision and if necessary request masks be reinstated should we see increases in COVID-19 numbers.
We are also updating the Entry Management System/Zipline to reflect the above – this will make signing in easier.
Entry requirements may change if a Home is in outbreak – this will be communicated on a case-by-case basis.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any changes.